Your partner for bulk material handling, dedusting and shipping/dispatch technology.
We make your plant dust and spillage free.
What do we offer: Our services
Material handling & dispatch solutions:
● We provide practical solutions that materials are efficiently & economically received, transported and dispatched throughout a manufacturing chain starting as raw materials & production inputs and ending as production goods and outputs.
Dedusting (dust abatement) solutions:
● We provide practical solutions for dust abatement throughout the material handling & dispatch chain as dust generation is interconnected with handling materials.
● In our focus are the connecting links between processes as materials handling is a key contributor in a production chain for production output, production costs as well as product quality.
● We care about the environment and focus on dust free reception, transportation and dispatch of goods and outputs. Dust sources are an important contributor in every production chain for legal compliance as well as employee's health & safety and moral.
This allows manufacturing units to run at highest production rates, with lowest production costs and in compliance with environmental regulations for fugitive dust emissions:
How do we offer this:
We offer this in form of:
For which industries:
We offer our services mainly in the cement, mining , aluminum and power-generating industry -wherever bulk materials are handled (received, stored and transported).
Opportunities for manufacturing units:
Typical symptoms indicating optimization potentials:
● Production limitation (or main equipment down-time) due to transport systems (conveyors, chutes, air slides, pneumatic transport etc.).
● Permanent manpower on transport systems for removing/clearing blockages.
● Material quality variations (e.g. LSF) from extraction issues.
● Dust generation at transport systems.
● Premature filter bag life (process or auxiliary bag filters).
● High cleaning costs for collecting spillage and dust.
● Regular patch work on transport chutes and dedusting ducts.
● Payment of any demurrage charges for delays in loading/ unloading of bulk materials.
Are you planning a plant improvement initative?
Improving housekeeping by addressing the root causes for excess spillages, dust and additional manpower for clearing and cleaning.
We have hands-on solutions to reduce spillage, dust and to avoid permanent manpower on transport systems to keep production alive.
R. Kuenzi Consulting:
Your partner for bulk material handling and dust abatement: From raw material reception until final-product dispatch